Become part of what’s next for premier ballet in North Texas.
Invest in TBT
Your investment in Texas Ballet Theater underpins our ability to reach audiences across the Metroplex with artistry of the highest caliber. The Firestone family will generously match all gifts up to $10,000 before the end of June!
Texas Ballet Theater remains committed to sharing our craft and strives to connect through new platforms, continuing to grow awareness and accessibility to ballet in the regional, national, and international community.
An investment in Texas Ballet Theater is an investment in North Texas.
Invest in our education.
Invest in our economy.
Invest in our quality of life.
Invest in our community today with your gift to TBT .
There are many ways to make a charitable investment in Texas Ballet Theater:
- Give now using the form above.
- Contact: Barbara Reynolds, Development Associate- 877.828.9200 x111 or email@example.com for assistance with the following:
- Make a gift of stock/wire transfer.
- Make a direct charitable contribution from an IRA.
- Name TBT as a beneficiary in your will, IRA, or other account.
- Partner with TBT through your Company.
- Match your giving to TBT through your employer’s matching gift program.
- You can also mail a check to PO Box 123290 Fort Worth, TX 76121
Important information for donors. The tax information provided is general and educational in nature and should not be construed as legal or tax advice.
- CARES Act- Enhanced Tax Benefits for Charitable Gifts:
- Individuals who itemize:
• The adjusted gross income (AGI) limit for cash contributions to qualifying public charities remains increased for individual donors. For cash contributions made in 2021, you can elect to deduct up to 100 percent of your AGI (formerly 60 percent prior to the CARES Act).
- Individuals who don’t itemize:
- The CARES Act allowed for an additional, “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts made in cash of up to $300. This provision is extended into 2021 for taxpayers filing single/separately.
- New in 2021 is an additional “above-the-line” deduction for those married filing jointly. Joint filers (who aren’t itemizing) will be allowed to take an above-the-line deduction of up to $600 in cash contributions to charity this year.
- The AGI limit for cash contributions also remains increased for corporate donors. In 2021, corporations can deduct up to 25 percent of taxable income (formerly 10 percent prior to the CARES Act).
- Individuals who itemize:
- Are you over 70½ years old? You can donate up to $100,000 in IRA assets directly to charity annually, without taking the distribution into taxable income.